These Terms of Sale must be examined before confirming the purchase. The order confirmation implies their knowledge and acceptance. The Customer undertakes and undertakes, once the online purchase procedure is concluded, to print and keep these General Conditions, already viewed and accepted during the purchase process, in order to fully satisfy the condition referred to in art 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/99.
Each purchase transaction is governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree 185/99 and with regards to the Protection of Privacy is subject to the legislation referred to in Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The prices and availability indicated in this catalog are understood to be subject to exhaustion of stocks and are subject to variations due to market or other causes. All prices include VAT
After the purchase, an e-mail confirming your order will be sent which will make it effective.
The Customer relieves BLUEXLAB of any liability arising from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to errors relating to the data provided by the Customer, as the Customer is solely responsible for the correct insertion.
It is understood that BLUEXLAB does not assume any responsibility inherent to the use that the customer intends to make of the purchased goods. In the event of defective or non-functioning goods, BLUEXLAB assumes the obligation to refound the customer for the entire sum paid, or if necessary, at his request to replace it. In no case BLUEXLAB will be held responsible for lost earnings due to the inability to use the purchased products. In case of damage during transport, BLUEXLAB is not responsible.
Right of withdrawal (Art. 5 paragraph 1 and 2 Legislative Decree 185/99)
- The consumer has the right, within 10 days from receipt of the merchandise, to exercise the right of withdrawal
- This right consists in the right to return the merchandise purchased to the seller, and in the consequent reimbursement relating to the purchase price, meaning as such the net amount paid for the merchandise excluding additional costs such as packaging, labor, transport, cash on delivery.
In particular, the consumer who intends to avail himself of the Right of Withdrawal must send a specific communication to BLUEXLAB within 10 days of receipt of the merchandise.
- The notice of withdrawal must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by telegram or fax, confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours, to the address declared by the shop from which the merchandise come:
BLUEXLAB di MASSIMILIANO MANGANELLI
VIA DEGLI OLEANDRI 24Abis/24bis
00172 Roma (RM) – ITALIA
- The communication must contain the codes of the articles that the consumer wishes to return, the bank details for the reimbursement and a copy of the tax document attached to the consignment with written in his own hand "exercise of the right to rethink the data dd / mm / yy" followed by signature
- The consumer must also return the intact and perfectly packaged products to the shop in question at the address declared by him within 10 days from the date of receipt of the same.
- Shipping costs will be paid by the consumer.
Exclusion from the Right of Withdrawal (Art. 5 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 185/99)
The right of withdrawal applies to natural persons (consumers) who act for purposes that can be considered unrelated to their commercial activity. Purchases made with VAT are therefore excluded.